We are glad to see your response and excitement for participating in Dawara season II and with your Josh ,we are also teaming with full Josh and energy .
In continuation with the same Josh I would like to tell you that all those who are willing to wear their name ,please do register by 14th April 2019 of this month.After then it will be difficult for us to give T-shirt with name on it.
MAITRI ADVENTURE CLUB is coming up with Maitri Cycling Race Dwara Season 2 in the beauliful location of Dwara Hills of Dehradun. Dehradun is good combination of road and hilly terrain, you will breath fresh air throughout the race in nature's lap.
30 KM (Only Mountain Bike Allowed)
Category : Male/ Female
T-shirt, Medal, 2 Bibs, Certificate, Water & Energy Drink on route, Post event refreshment
Prize: No cash prize only Trophies
Reporting Time: 5:00 AM
Flag Off : 5:15 AM
Cut Off Time
3 Hours. Only the cyclist who reach the finishing point in Cut Off time are eligible for winner positions (First, Second & Third)
Route of the Race
Parade Ground > Survey Chowk >E. C. Road > Araghar Chowk > Mandi Road > Nehru Colony Road > Fountain Chowk > 6 No. Puliya > Raipur Chowk> Maharana Pratap Chowk>Maldevta Road> Chamba Road> Kumalda Village> River Route> Dwara Road> Dwara (Finishing Point)
Parade Ground, Dehradun
9368120132 , 9997477554, 8954821660
For sponsorship pls contact us on-
• Water points on race route
• Energy drinks on race route
• Refreshment for all participants
• Ambulance and paramedic support
• Traffic support by police
• Marshals on race route
• Volunteers support
• Temporary washroom at finishing point
• Supporting pick-up utility (in case of any breakdown in cycle)
• T-Shirts for all participants
• Participation certificates for all
• Medal for all participants
• 2 BIB’s for all participants
• Trophies for Winners (First, Second, Third) in all category (Male/Female)
• Candid Picture
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Only MTB allowed, Road or Hybrid Cycles are not allowed.
• Cyclists must carry any ID proof.
• Every Cyclist must carry their safety gears.
• Cyclist are advised to carry their own puncture kit, pump etc
• Helmet is compulsory for all cyclists, No Helmet, No ride
• Cyclists without helmet will be disqualified from the race
• Cyclists must be physically fit to ride the cycle on hilly area
• Cyclists must be mentally fit to ride the cycle on hilly area
• It is advised to carry some cash with them in case of any emergency.
• Cyclists are requested to report half an hour before the flag-off time
• The cut-off time of race is 3 hours
• Before race cyclist must ensure that their cycles are in good running condition
• No cycle repair support will be provided by organizers
• In case of any issue with cycle, we will drop the cycle at finishing point
• Please ensure your and co-cyclists safety on road.
• Pictures will be uploaded on our face-book page after 2 days of the event
• All the pictures and videos taken during the entire event will be the property of Maitri Adventure Club
• If someone is hurt or facing any difficulty please inform the marshal/volunteer or officials on the route with his/her BIB number.